Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Am A Nation.....

s my friends say, "A Sister is worth an army." One female Niner aeonically is an entire nation. In the sense that she gives birth to daughters who give birth to daughters and so on. It is the mother that passes human language and human culture down to the next generation ((her children)). It is the mother that gives birth to the next generation of leaders and warriors. Shugz

I don't really consider myself a Niner (I'm looking into the ONA, atm), but they talk of the substance enough that I understand this means Satanist. I had a pretty big realization over reading this. It whispered to me the importance of motherhood and raising a new generation is.

I am in essence Immortal. I have passed down a genetic legacy that could potentially never end. Generation after generation moving forward and being better than the last. How I raise my kids, how I teach them, if I nurture the qualities of critical thinking, individuality, and resisting societies memetics is my main goal. It can literally change the world over time. Give it a hundred years, one thousand years, and I could help change the way humanity itself operates. It can bring down society in a more subversive and lasting way.

If I am self confident, strong, empowered, physically active, etc. I can by example alone create other women that are the same. I have to improve myself and be more than the other women in my family. A mother is a child's first God. No matter what happens, girls especially will pattern themselves after former generations in their family. By going back to school for example (a selfish goal), I have taught my daughters that education is the most important thing in the world. That it's never to late to improve yourself.

If other women resonate with what I say, and look into Satanism (if they are of the substance), I have created another nation. I have actually got 4 messages from women on SIN that have said something to that effect. "What you wrote, spoke to me so I read TSB, it feels like Anton Lavey is writing about me.", " I always thought I was my own God, after reading your blog I know why.", "Thanks for charting your journey, it lets me know that I'm on the right track." I created four nations potentially. That's the most powerful thing I can do.

I don't log on or participate in these sites for any reason other than selfish ones. I want to improve my own philosophical grounding, I enjoy it, it's fun, etc. While I was doing a completely selfish thing, I have haphazardly and without knowing done a larger thing. I have built a better nation, and I am making more. Just by doing what I want (need) to do.

I am a big fan of LaVey but I didn't have that realization from reading his work. The idea of aeonics, that by being a mother, I am literally creating a better humanity, if I do my job right. That my true power, lies in the fact that I have produced and am nurturing life. That is the best realization I have ever had.

I am a nation. I can build more nations by doing a selfish act.


No comments:

Post a Comment