Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Personal Anecdote Blog

PERSONAL ANECDOTE BLOG FROM FEMALESATAN'S BLOG

I was walking down the street one day and heard two guys called me some shitty ass names. I froze, my scared little bunny came out.

But they pulled into a subway real close by, maybe a hundred feet. I stood there and it hit me. Who are you really? Are you the kind of person that takes that? Are you going to take this? What are you going to do? Just walk off or stand up for yourself? How many times does someone say something like that and then pull into a place that close to you?

This was followed by going to worst case scenario in my mind. Will they beat me up? Maybe they'll shoot me if I confront them. What's the worst that could happen (answer everybody dies, every time)?

Go for it. Face it and see what happens, actually stand up for yourself.

So I walked up and wrote down their license plate number. Walked in the Subway.

I screamed, "Hey what you said to me isn't fucking cool! You need to apologize to me! I am a person!"

Everyone jumped including the sandwich artist. The turned around. Now at this point they were pretty fucking scary in my mind. What they really were was something else entirely. They were both teenagers, one of them was in a Cub Scout uniform, LOL.

They both started hurriedly apologizing. I told them I wasn't going to call the cops and left.

Now, I know this is a little silly but it wasn't to me. It was a defining moment in my life, a moment that I practically applied this shit I talk about. I stood up and I said something. I proved to me I was the kind of person that says something when I get fucked with like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment