Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I AM

I AM: FROM FEMALESATAN'S BLOG

I am a stay at home mom (not true).

Who has five kids (is true).

Who dick rides men on the internet (not true but I like dick).

Who certain members at Circle talk shit about behind her back (prolly true)

Nobody respects (not true).

Who quit showing her tits at SIN because nobody wanted to see them (not true, Zach and others begged me on multiple occasions).

Attention whore (VERY true).

Drama Queen (True).

Cunt (also true).

Someone who uses petty personal attacks all the time (Yep).

Liar (absolutely).

Open Book (not true, I guarantee you know less than you think you do about me).

Is stupid (Not true. If I was I wouldn't still be here).

The point is this, I know what people say about me. I always have. If you think rehashing the same old shit about me is going to make me run away and cry in the corner, you are wrong.

So you don't like me as a person. Good, I didn't want you to. You hate me. I got under your skin for some reason. I reflected some concept you have trouble with handling. I stomped on your moral sensibilities. Whatever, you have decided to dismiss me based on who I am.

None of this common string of attacks I receive touches on WHY my ideas are bad. I wanted you to tell me what is wrong with my ideas, put them to scrutiny. You can't or you would have by now. The few that have put my ideas to the test, have earned my respect. The few who have made me think, have earned my respect.

I can guarantee if you are using ANY of the above to take a low blow at me, you aren't on my respect list.



No comments:

Post a Comment