Thursday, July 3, 2014

Let's Talk About It...

So, some shit went down recently. Let's avoid the vague bullshit and get to the meat of it. A bunch of LD's pms were leaked in an email. This was followed by screenshots of SIN being hacked, which is why it's now offline. LD and Cz had some flirty conversation about how huge his dick is (which means it isn't), LD has now run far, far away because facing some heat would be to much for him. There that was easy, wasn't it? Like a motherfucking band-aid being pulled off, it didn't hurt nearly as much as you thought it would.

My speculation on who did all this is as follows: It's obvious. It's not your general devil of the internet. It's the motherfucker who has his name on every goddamn pm that was leaked. Read them, this guy is trying to play every motherfucker he is corresponding with in them. The fact that he disappeared right when the pms and hack to SIN happened makes him look more guilty. Maybe he's just a pussy, but I doubt it. If it isn't him, he's become the target of some group out there, which is hilarious because if he didn't pull off this masterpiece, he's a toothless shark. How is he worth fucking with?

As for SIN, so some asshole likes to set fire to corpses? Worth a lol but not much else. Looking over there before this happened was like watching the retard circus.

When you are on the internet, you are in a place where what seems private isn't. A secret is only as good as you keeping your motherfucking mouth shut. Those friends are not really your friends, in fact they are looking for a weak spot, an exploit they can take advantage of. Every moment vultures are circling. Rising to the top just makes people eye your throne.

Which is why I don't share a motherfucking thing I wouldn't want made public. I made that mistake very early on in my time online and it not only busted my give a damn, it made me realize that the second I have connected with someone, especially in an online environment, I have lost. Just don't say shit you don't want other people to hear and suddenly, magically, your online existence becomes waaaaaayyyyyy easier. Shit like this happens and you don't run and hide, you just shrug and move on.

This applies to life as well. If you are just fucking honest and not two faced you'll be fine. I would rather be an honest enemy to someone and have an honest enemy, than the alternative. If I have a secret, I tell NOBODY. I go to the grave with that shit. It's that simple.

I do enjoy manipulating other people, but that makes them targets not someone to be taken seriously. If it comes out that I was talking shit behind their back, I don't really care. That was the point, to manipulate their ass, to be fake. Online you get screenshots and all of this other bullshit.

What happened recently is fun as hell for a drama queen like me, but have some perspective. Like any train wreck, the glory is in the wreckage, not the fact that it happened in the first place. It's just another example of humanity doing what it does.

As for SIN, maybe #nothingtosee was a promise.


4 comments:

  1. LD as suspect zero? I doubt it, highly unlikely. More like an actor that got his due. People pay attention to details. Wishy-washy passive-aggressive antics will only carry your ass so far before someone lays a motherfucker out.

    Whoever did the deed, it's personal. I mean, if S.I.N. is retard central, why care? You'd think it would just distill apathy not the opposite effect. I mean it's a place for people who like that sort of shit to go and it keeps them out of other venues because they can't hack it.

    It's like the funny papers, you read it, have a chuckle and move on to something more interesting.

    My money is on a personal beef. Someone wants to make sure Zach knows what's what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well jeanette we all know your as fake as it gets and the whole badass bitch thing is just a front for a bored and ugly housewife with a super fragile and insecure ego. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that shit out, its common knowledge everyone talks about behind your back all the time.

    But can you take being manipulated and shit-talked back like we all do to you? Oh how's life going in the ghetto? (In the ghettooooooo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you are commenting as an anonymous person on my blog.

    At some point you'll realize that Satanism is a selfish paradigm and the only thing that matters is the self. Not other people and what they say and do.

    Oh and I am not a housewife. Haven't been for years and have talked about it repeatedly here and elsewhere. Pay attention sometime and a critique you have may have relevancy or maybe not because you (and anyone else's) opinion on me has no bearing on who I am or what I think.

    Keep taking the interwebz that seriously, maybe it will get you somewhere someday. No really it will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From how these pms read, it looks like Dread knows some of the people involved in the carnage of SIN and creation of CoD. The question is how well he knows them since his private shit also leaked out. Nevertheless, if he spoke out (he and also BX), some doubts could be cleared as, for example, whether it's just a personal beef or there is more to it.

    It is possible it only seems to be personal, because let's face it:
    Since October, what have former SIN members gained from that game?

    ReplyDelete