Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Morality Fallacy

There is a line of rhetoric running around Satanic forums lately, I just don't get. I call it the morality fallacy. Basically, instead of attacking a person's ideas they go after them for being morally inferior. A friend of mine was called a drug dealer. Another friend of mine was called a white collar fat cat. I have personally been called a whore, a Christian(the Satanic version of blasphemer), a yes man (because we're all Super Serial Individualists, lol), a racist, etc.

I just don't understand. Within a philosophy that advocates personal freedom and autonomy, the throwing off of society's shackles, ammorality and Individualism, why a moral attack is considered valid. Everytime I read these and realize it's a good indicater of who is us aand who is them.

Even if every acccusation written were true, what would it matter? Wouldn't that fall to personal choice? A woman who isa literal whore can't be a Satanist? I get if she's philosophically retarded, that's a different matter.

At some point this path leads to demonization by the status quo and thse attacks reflect that. The person throwing out the insult, based on Magian morality, is still bound to it. Someone that is )resencing the dark gets thrown into a box to be feared and thus dismissed. That fucktard than g#tts to ride of on their mental high horse and feel superior.

I don't do this much.I have to much of my own shit to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment