Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's Not Me, It's You....

Normally I don't do this, but FUCK IT. This asshole deserves this shit.

Dear Meq,

You're a cowardly, little man who thinks that suspending someone, closing threads and running and hiding like a little bitch is going to solve the problem or make you look bigger or badder ass than me.

You say that taking unnecessary legal action is not a sign of strength, but here's the thing I got the idea from you and I don't want my content up at your site. Then you close the entire section where I asked for my content back and accuse me of belligerence. Here's the thing, I wasn't belligerent. I was playing nice with your sorry ass. :)

Let's back up a bit...

This started when you instituted a no 'hate speech' rule on your failure of a network. These things included Social Darwinism, Right Libertarianism, White Supremacy and host of other ideas you didn't want discussed on your site. This led to me saying it was censorship and quite frankly, that I do like discussing some of these ideas and that I was feeling attacked by you for my political stances. You started instituting rule after rule on your pathetic fail of a website. You got called out about it by me repeatedly. Why? You deserved it you creepy little fuck. One of them was a threat to demote local moderators who simply take one person's side on an issue. I said to demote me if you want to.

Then you demoted OrgasmicKarmatic. Why? She dared to disagree with you. After a long back and forth with you, she was reinstated. I also talked you into reinstating Troll as a Moderator.

Then you post that video as a response to Zach Black on your site. I called you out on that bullshit as well. Because it was bullshit. YOU think that you should EVER be allowed back at SIN after the way that you behaved there? You think Zach should listen to you, because you also run a forum? ROFL, you have a site with 30 Users, 10 are active, a good number I talked into joining (or gave you the idea to ask to join). How can you tell Zach Black a man who has one of the most active networks on the internet how to run his forum? He has 4,000 Users. Hundreds are active. About a thousand just read. He's smoked your ass, but he should listen to you?? Why? To learn how not to run a forum? To learn how not to maintain friendships with others? To learn how not to garner respect from anyone??

I told you that posting something like that was disre-fucking-spectful to me and other people who are at your site and also use SIN. I don't give a shit about you dissing SIN or Users there, it's a joke when you do so. You can't manage to keep an account open there so what does your opinion matter? I do take issue with your constant disrespect of me. I do take issue with you making mandates at your site like you're some kind of fucking dictator.

So I get the pm that states that you have to 'question my friendship' blah, blah, blah because I keep defending people who shit talk you. You deserve the shit talking. I respond with the fact that I question your friendship for the constant and blatant disrespect of me.

So what do you do? You unfriend me on FB (because apparently you're 12. Oh and not the first time you've done it either, LOLZ) and suspend my account while keeping ALL of my content up. By the way this was with NO three strikes as you state in your Site Guidelines. I have NEVER been warned by you for my behavior.

So I make a thread in your guesthouse where I tell I WILL file a DMCA if you don't take my content down. You respond by pulling my content (thanks for that) and then taking down the guesthouse section of your website. Then today you put it back up to respond but I, of course, can't comment back.

So I will respond here to all of your comments. I will not quote you directly because in spite of you 'stance' on DMCA's you file them yourself.

".... legal threats...."

I don't want my content up at your fail of a site. The section I was moderating matters to me and I don't want a bunch of pansy ass limp wristed little wannabes commenting on it.

"I.... of your constant belligerence. .... not SIN." Meq

No it's not. Your website sucks and you KNOW it.

".......disagreement blah, blah, blah, .... disrespect and attitude. "

I treated you how you treated me. You are a disrespectful little fuck, fine I will return the same in kind.

"blah, blah, bitchcraft, whine piss, and moan"

Ooohh, Bitchcraft I think I'll use that.

"Blah, blah, whine, whine, sniffle, sniffle, outcome"

I am VERY satisfied with the outcome. You are a creepy, pathetic little fuck and your website was one of the worst on the interwebz. It was dragging my rep as being a hardcore bitch down. You are the company you keep after all and hanging with you left a really, really sour taste in my mouth.

I will have to chew on the entrails of at least four Epicureans, two Theistic Satanists and five idiots to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Blah, blah, blah, whine, sniffle, video, waaaahhhh"

You only took it down (I mean moved it to the backroom) because it made you look bad and you were losing the debate surrounding it. For a site you claimed would be free of interwebz drama you sure caused a lot of it yourself.

"blah, Blah, Blah, whine, sniffle, moan, bitch, what happened?"

YOU happened. The fact that you take everymotherfucking thing personally happened. The fact that you can't separate a critique of YOU or a critique of your actions happened. The fact that you are thin skinned fucking toddler happened. The fact that you are socially inept happened.

'blah, blah, blah, whine, sniffle, piss, moan, highschool"

Projection much? You're the one who acts like a twelve year old, not others.

Here's the thing Meq, you have issues with every motherfucker you come into contact with. You can't maintain a friendship to save your life. You live through the internet and take every fucking critique of you personally. Maybe you should take a step back and realize something, it's not me, it's not Sammie, it's not Zach, it's not the 600 Club, it's not SIN, it's you. The pile of fail that YOU are is what's making your life miserable. YOU are the reason you can't maintain a relationship with someone else.

This didn't happen because of me, it's you.

To all of my readers who don't give a shit about this, my apologies. I am a dramatic fucking bitch, but you already knew that.

4 comments:

  1. I have to admit. I love the bitchcraft. Though, I think I've heard that elsewhere before.

    Malerei

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I leave and within a month SEDS goes to Hell in a handbasket, I have been telling you guys it is a great idea to have a "Christian" hanging around for good luck with the big guy ;P

    Anyway sorry to hear about the crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must reply on this...
    ****
    " It was dragging my rep as being a hardcore bitch down. I will have to chew on the entrails of at least four Epicureans to get the taste out of my mouth"
    ****
    consider i am epicurean...
    if you are good looking, i need to let you know that one epucurean dick needs to be chew-ed ... and i can be volunteer...
    :)

    ReplyDelete