Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ONE.....

One thing that I think is missed in Satanism is the power, the true power of Individuality combined with the concept of Godhood. What does that really say? What does it really whisper to an individual looking at this philosophy and applying it to daily life? I hear so many people say, "I am only one person, how can I make a difference?", "Nothing will ever change, it's not my job, to change it?" Wrong, wrong, wrong.

One is prime. The very concept of Godhood in a number (some would argue, zero, but that is still the first number, move on, this is actually deep). One creates, One is manifestation, One is action. You are ONE. One person, one God on Earth. Nothing is above you.

Think of the properties of God. Do you have children? You created life, you are the life bringer. God is supposed to have created the Earth and humans in his image. Crawl into that idea, really grasp it. You CAN change the World to how you envision it. Not just your own little Universe, ALL OF IT. You can make it in your image, through action.

Every action you do has a ripple effect. Like a rock thrown into a pond. ONE, you, influence and inspire whether you realize it or not. Doing, creating, and destroying are the fundamental properties of ONE and you are ONE, completely.

You are a part of a collective, and every action affects that collective. The most important question to ask yourself is which collective? One that just bitches and does nothing about the issues in the World or one that can and does fight back? A collective that subverts the system we live in, does not conform to its ideals? You can't think the World into being a better place. You have to DO, you have to fight back, you have to act. Without action, the whole idea of Satanism is a personal form of mental masturbation and a denial of your own individual power. You are ONE.

I can change the World, I will change the World. My cause, my reason is ONE, it's just me. I want to see better. It is all about ONE. However, ONE becomes more when they start to ACT. ONE inspires another and then there are TWO. TWO can become FOUR and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment