Saturday, October 15, 2011

You Must Learn to Crawl, Before You Learn To Walk..

I read posts by wannabe revolutionaries all the time and think the title of this blog.Dreams of utopias, perfect societies, perfect governments and the like. It all sounds good on paper.

I don't do this at all. I don't need or want a perfect world. I want my own existence 2o be in line with my praxis. I have a laser focus on learning how to survive and thriive without the system. As i learn these things the culture i am passing down to my children changes. It becomes about personal responsibility, i lose my deependency on the system, so my trix {;)} do to.

This is the best way to change things in my opinion. Fight back, traangress, lose one's own dependency on the system. Set an example, show an alternative to having the systm's cock shoved down your throat. Someone may be inspired to do the same. If not, fuck it. You are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment