Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Being Taken Seriously....

"Remember, a smart witch may not be taken seriously at first, but later will be viwed with seriousness." Anton LaVey. This quote is my favorite by LaVey. It's a little piece of inspirsation that gets me through. See, I deal with this ALL the time. A sit down and shut up mentality a lot of people have. You're pretty, so you must be dumb. These memes can be manipulated to a woman's advantage.

Hell I do it all the time. I act a little dumber than I am. I will play to a man's baser instimcts. There is power in dismissal, power in being considered weaker on some level. Men like to have the power, why not let them? A woman has a different set of tools to use for social mnipulation. Most women hate the idea of using sexuality and stereotypes of women as a weapon.

If you have issues with that, ask yourself a question: Can you take the average man in a physical fight? Men are naturally, biologically made to be fighters. They are predisposed to being bigger, stronger and faster.

My detractors frequently call me a follower, a cheerleader, or rail about me having shown my tits in the past. I find thisrather amusing. Rather than hitting my ideas, they go for these societal based conception that pretty and sexual means stupid. Grow up dumbshits.

1 comment:

  1. I show my tits often on SIN and am pretty sure I am thought of as not too incredibly intelligent but I can see how that situation I put myself into can be taking advantage of ;)

    ReplyDelete