Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trigger Words Take Two...

Bitch, pussy, Nancy, Sally, quit whining like a girl, are you on your period, etc. Words that are thrown at men to insult them for being to feminine, to girly, to soft. Now when I read these kinda things, or am being dismissed simply because I am a woman, I have to laugh. Language tell the tell of what memes permeate this current Western Society better than almost anything else. This whole idea that a term that is somehow inherently female is weak, is less than male is obvious and if you are a woman, can leave a bitter taste in your mouth. A realization that all of Society views you as the Weaker, Lesser Sex. A realization that you have been programmed by THEM to think you are weaker than all males. Ironically enough, I can kinda handle being shit talked when it is as an equal. When I am not being dismissed for my inherent Femaleness. What gets to me is the OH, you're just a woman dismissal. It riles me up, it pisses me off, and I decide that I will shove my fucking fist down your throat to make you REALIZE I am better than your sorry fucking ass. What's that shit? ^^^^^ Is it a little Alphaness emerging? Is it rage at the fact no matter what I do, no matter what I accomplish, I will always be viewed as inherently less because fucking Society says so? I know that I could produce the next TS Motherfucking B and most men won't give it a second look. I know that I could write the most profound post on a forum and some Motherfucker with a Gawdamn dick is gonna come in, say the same fucking thing, and get fucking hailed as the Next Black Hope. I can save my kid from running in the road, teach them how to defend themselves, stand up for themselves, and someone will say I am doing a good job turning them into men (this actually happened recently). Male means strength, domination, conquest. Woman represents weakness, submission, and victimization. That simple and that much utter fucking horseshit. And I don't want to be a victim, I don't wanna submit, I am not weak. So what the actual fuck am I to do? It's this fucking base, common perception that Society has that pisses me the Hell off. That is a set of Trigger Words if you will, something that should do nothing, but has a real effect on me personally. Because I refuse to have those things be a part of me, they never really have been Weakness, submission, and victimization is for them, not me. So I need to get past this little bullshit as well. Realize that people who dismiss me just for being a Woman, just for being Female are not worthy of Fighting. That maybe I can use this I am 'weak' perception to my advantage, rather than screaming NO! NO! FUCK YOU, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment