Sunday, September 11, 2011

Beautiful Humanity?

I did a blog where I said humanity was beautiful and got ripped a new one. I found most of the posts to be thought provoking and intelligent as always. It made me ask the question: Why did I say humanity was beautiful? What do I mean when I say that? Well, I do find humanity beautiful, largely because they are horrible (little Parson's reference for you).

Beauty is a subjective idea at it's best. What one person finds beautiful another person finds gross, objectionable, offensive, horrible, etc. Satanism is a great example of this. I would use the term beautiful for that antimonian, heterodox, school of thought. The visceral and occasionally volatile nature of it's true adherents I find fascinating.

Humanity has always had an indomitable will as a whole I find fascinating. A willingness to step on anyone or anything that gets in their way to achieving MORE. It is a bloody, vicious, nasty species. An upright walking, intelligent (in some cases semi intelligent), predator. Possibly the most vicious in existence. That is True Beauty in my opinion.

So, I do agree with the post that Mindufux wrote (honestly I LOVE it), I agree with all the naysayers on the "beauty of humanity." I just happen to find humanity beautiful, for their true nature, their potential.

FS


P.S. Remember, I also wrote humans are monsters. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment