Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reading ONA MSS Thoughts....

So, I've really started reading this shit. Temple of THEM, Numinious Way, 7FSW, WSA352, etc (part of what I've been off doing).

Now, I personally LOOOOVVVEEEE The Numinious Way. It's my personal favorite, along with WSA352 and their material. It is more "in tune" with my own personal leanings. Now, all of this reading has led me to a question, so I thought I would share. :)

Why do you oppose the "Magian"? Is it for hate or love? Now hate and love are eternally bound together due to the fact that they are opposites according to most. I believe both hate and love are different extremities of the same emotion (I think it was Mr. Dread who said the opposite of love is apathy not hate. Makes sense). This is the most extreme emotions go.

Now, some people oppose for hate. The blood on their hands. For me, it's a fundamental love of the species of humanity. For a species that has managed what it has. The fact that society oppresses this beautiful's species natural inclinations disgusts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment