Saturday, July 9, 2011

I See You

You may think you beat me, but I see you.

You may think you know me, but I hide from you.

You attack because I am a threat to you, I know you.

I see the chains you put on me, I defeated you.

I exist in the shadows and behind closed doors, you in the open.

You need the World to agree with you, I don't ask for such pleasure.

You say I am weak, because I frighten you.

You wear a mask, but I see the ugly face behind it.

You need approval, I need truth, undefiled Wisdom.

You are spineless, I am steel.

I know you, I see you, I am your worst enemy, and your best friend.

I am your mirror, and you hate to see the truth.

I know you, I see you,

I love you and I am there for you,

when you realize you are defeated, broken and lifeless,

just another victim and I am the Warrior,

that annihilated you.

No comments:

Post a Comment