Saturday, July 9, 2011

Why ONA?

Now as for me, if someone asked why (in a nice, non dickish way), I would say this. I am in love with Anton Long. I fall in love with certain authors, and want to crawl into their brains, their thoughts, their words, and never leave. He has a fascinating dichotomy of brute strength, and sensitivity, that tumbles off of the pages. To me, it boiled down to a little quote from him I found in the Numinous Way.........


"However, like the faculty of empathy, our faculty of Will- the faculty of reformation and evolution of ourselves, is often underused or ignored."

I am in love, like I am with LaVey, Crowley, Jason King, Mr. Dread, Diavolo, Mindfux, Shugz, and a number of other people. To make it sound cheesy, Long sang my heart song when he wrote The Numinous Way, Sapphic Sorcery, and about The Rounwytha Tradition. The beauty of his words, bring tears to my eyes, make me think and that is WHY.


The rest, "Will the ONA collapse the system?", "Oh, I don't like them", " Prove it.", "It's about Doing, followed by What have you done?", doesn't matter to me. He sings my heart song.

Like Shugz said in a recent blog, "He has a piece of my puzzle." That is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment